- Abstract Book (in English and in Turkish): Abstracts are published in the “abstract book” handed out to all conference attendees.
- International Book (in English): Selected full papers on the conference main themes (Energy & Environment and Tourism & Health) are evaluated in a double blind peer-review process. If a sufficient number of papers has received “accept” decision; they will be published in an international edited book.
- National Book (in Turkish): Papers in Turkish on the conference main themes will also be published in another edited book by a publisher in Turkey if a sufficient number of papers has received “accept” decision from the double blind peer review evaluation process.
- Another International Book (in English) and National Book (in Turkish): Selected full papers on the subjects other than conference main themes are to be published in multi-disciplinary international and national edited books after the double blind peer review evaluation process.
- Edited book chapters cannot be part of the proceeding book or take place in the following journals due to the selected papers being printed as a separate publication.
- Papers which received “reject” or “accept with major revision” may be published in the conference proceeding book, based upon authors’ demand.
- Other than these options, participants may submit their papers to the following journals. However, decisions about publication belong to their editors.
Instructions for Authors
Abstracting & Indexing
ECONOMICS is covered by the following services:
Baidu Scholar, Cabell’s Directory, CEJSH, Celdes, CNKI Scholar, CNPIEC, DOAJ, EBSCO, EBSCO Discovery Service, ERIH PLUS, Google Scholar, J-Gate, JournalTOCs, KESLI-NDSL, MIAR, Naviga, Primo Central, Publons, ReadCube, RePEc, Summon, TDNet, Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, WanFang Data, WorldCat.
Website. SCOPUS – CiteScore 2016 = 0.07, SJR – Scimago Journal – Q4, EBSCO HOST (Academic Search Ultimate Magazines and Journal), ERIH PLUS, CrossRef, DOAJ, Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development (M 53), doiSerbia, SHERPA/RoMEO, Index Copernicus ICV 2016 = 100, SCIindeks – Serbian Citation Index, eLibrary RU, PBN (Polskiej Bibliografii Naukowej), Ulrichsweb, Google Scholar, WorldCat, JournalGuide, COBIS SR, MIAR, ROARMAP, ROAD, ZENODO, Dialnet, airitiLibrary, The digital repository of the National Library of Serbia, Wikipedia, CNKI, CNKI Scholar, Baidu, Turkish Education Index, Warsaw University of Technology Digital Library, SFU, DTU Findit, DTU Library, Ilmenauer Discovery Tool, University Library Johann Christian Senckenberg,
J-Gate, Cabell`s directory, JOUR Informatics, academicIndex.net, Academia.edu, AcademicKeys, BASE, ResearchBib.
Abstracting & Indexing: Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine, DOAJ, Bielefeld University Library, WorldCat, Index Copernicus, Russian Scientific Citation Index, Asian Education Index, Ulrichs Periodicals Directory, Socionet Space, RePEc, Academic Journals Database, Research Bible.
Editor: Mubariz Hasanov, Indexes: EconLit, RePEc, Ideas, Econ Papers, Socionet, Google Scholar. Web-page: http://econometricsletters.com/
Editor: A. Özlem ÖNDER, Indexes: EconLit, ULAKBİM, Director of Open Access Journals, EBSCO Publishing, PERO, Scientific Commons, WorldWideScience, ProQuest, ASOS Index, RePEc. Web-page: http://onlinedergi.com/eab/
Editor: Ferhat Pehlivanoğlu, Indexes: ULAKBİM, Akademik Dizin, ASOS, TEI. Web-page: http://kosbed.kocaeli.edu.tr/
Editor: Ebubekir Ayan, Indexes: InfoBase Index, CiteFactor Academic Scientific Journals, Google Scholar Index, Türk Eğitim İndeksi. Web-page: http://insanveinsan.org/
Editor: M. Cüneyt Birkök, Indexes: ASOS, DOAJ, EBSCO, Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek, Ganamics, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus International, J-Gate, Michigan eLibrary, Michigan State University Libraries Catalog, OpenAIRE, Slicit, TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM, TO-KAT, Western Michigan University Libraries Catalog, WorldCat. Web-page: https://www.j-humansciences.com/ojs/index.php/IJHS/index
International Journal of Economics, Politics, Humanities & Social Sciences – IJEPHSS is a web-based, quarterly, published four volumes in a year (January-April-July-October), open accessed, peer-reviewed scientific journal which will published after April 2018. The scientific and original articles sent for publication to the journal needed to be Turkish or English.
IJEPHSS accepts publications for its first issue in April 2018. The articles ready for publication are welcomed until 15th March 2018 to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org